Pulse Tracker and the other programs within the Pulse series are a selection of PC Speaker music software. Pulse Tracker is specialised for creating monovoice songs with heavy empaphis on creating complex arpeggios and approximations of instruments.
Included with the package is also Pulse Dream for beep-bloping on the keyboard. It's features are similiar to Pulse Tracker, although more primitive.
New features in Pulse Tracker v1.02a
- Arpeggio support
- Improved order list interface
- Random pluck noises available for accentuation.
- You can finally change song tempo.
- Arpeggio synthesis
- Pulse Tracker and Pulse Dream.
- Example songs are included.
- Original Release: 2nd January 2007
- Latest revision: 1st January 2012
- Genre: Music Tools
- Platform: DOS
- Current Version for PT: 1.02a
- DOS or DOSBox
- 8086 compatible CPU
- 64 kB memory
- Working PC Speaker