One weekend when only I and a classmate were staying the weekend at my dorm, I got bored because my classmate wouldn't do anything but play his silly Diablo-style RPGs all day. So what did I do? I sat down and made a simple multiplayer versus game.
So what is Worm Hunt! then? Well, nothing special at all. It was a rush job that offered a few evenings of fun. Try it with a friend and see if suits your taste. I would otherwise recommend you to try Super Invader instead.
- 10 levels, 6 game modes.
- Mean SCUD missiles.
- Original Release: 16th October 2006
- Latest Revision: 24th December 2007
- Genre: Head-to-head Versus
- Platform: Windows
- Current Version: 1.1
- Game Modes: Hot Seat only
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, Vista not supported.
- 800 MHz Pentium 4
- 32MB memory
- 8MB VRAM
- DirectX 8