Tired of all the fighting with his wife in Worm Hunt, blue worm went out on a bender and got lost on his way home. Next morning he wakes up disoriented in a construction yard and has to venture his way through 10 levels to get back home fast before his angry wife gets even angrier. Each level features unique weapons and challenges.
The project stalled due to overambition and was shelved when I got stuck. This is a game I would love to return to, however. In the meantime, the game's available as a sort of demo, with the first story level and one multiplayer level included. Some parts of level 2 and 3 are also available but unplayable.
- 10 levels each with their own set of 3 unique bonus weapons.
- Hotseat multiplayer for two using one handed controls.
- Charming colorful soundtrack and graphics.
- Current Status: Suspended, likely to resume later on.
- Latest revision: 3rd November 2008
- Time spent on project: 11 months.
- Genre: Platformer
- Platform: Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Current Version: 0.02a (unknown build)
- Game Modes: Story mode, Hot Seat