Worm War was meant to be a sequel to Worm Hunt. After the fights between the husband and wife in Worm Hunt, the man went out on a bender and got lost on his way home. He finds himself on a construction yard and venture his way through 10 different levels to get back home to his angry wife before she gets even more angry.
The project was shelved due to my own pushing myself to add too much and too complex art than I was capable of at the time. The game project is likely to be resumed in the future. In the meantime, a beta demonstration, with the first story level and one multiplayer level, is available. Some remnants from level 2 and 3 may also be present.
- 10 levels each with their own set of 3 unique bonus weapons.
- Hotseat multiplayer for two using one handed controls.
- Charming colorful soundtrack and graphics.
- Current Status: Suspended, likely to resume later on.
- Latest revision: 3rd November 2008
- Time spent on project: 11 months.
- Genre: Platformer
- Platform: Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Current Version: 0.02a (unknown build)
- Game Modes: Story mode, Hot Seat